Tuesday 17 June 2014

Top Ten Tuesday

http://www.brokeandbookish.com/2014/04/top-ten-gateway-booksauthors-in-our.html
This is a weekly Meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish Where Fellow Book Bloggers Share The Top Ten of The Given Subject.
 
 

 

Top Ten Books on my Summer TBR List 

1. The Selection - Kiera Cass
I have heard of this novel's greatness from many bloggers and will relish the chance to read it for myself.
10507293

2. Touch of Power - Maria V. Snyder
I will read this for the same reason I am reading The Selection.
12541330

3. Eragon - Christopher Paolini
FINALLY, I baught this book! I've been wanting to read it for as long as I can remember so it's defiantly on  my summer list!
113436

4. City of Lost Souls - Cassandra Clare
Love this series and can't wait to carry on with the next one!
8755776

5. Shadow of Night - Deborah Harkness
This book has been on my shelf for a while and I loved the first book (It was the book that inspired me to want to become a University Librarian so will always have a special place in my heart) so I am excited to move on to the sequel!
13409513

6. Throne Of Glass - Sarah J. Maas
Again this reason is the same as The Selection and Touch of Power.
13519397

7. Goddess of Night - P.C Cast
I love love love P.C Cast's novels and just baught this book so I am dying to read it. This is one of my favorite series she writes as I love the mythology that is tied in!
7768156

8. Endure - Carrie Jones
This was one of my favorite series growing up and I just baught the last novel so i must read it and say goodbye this summer!
12461186

9. The Edge of Reason - Helen Fielding
These books are plain hilarious, you have got to have someting funny in your beach bag, and this is the book I choose!
578597

10. A Game of Thrones - George R.R. Martin
I recently started watching the TV series (only on series 2....) after much prompting by my friends.But it turned out to be brilliant, I love it! So I have decided to jump on the novel bandwagon too!
20873804

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 17 June 2014 at 12:22 , Blogger Literary Laura said...

Great list! Eragon is easily one of my favourite fantasy books (and the whole series is awesome)! I hope you love it as much as I did! :) also I havent read Touch of Power, but Maria V. Snyder is such a great author! Can't wait to see what you think of it :)

 
At 20 June 2014 at 03:07 , Blogger Unknown said...

keep an eye out as I probably will review these books after I have read them! If Eragon is as good as you and many others say it is I may have to buy the rest of the series :P

 
At 20 June 2014 at 10:51 , Blogger Alexa said...

The Selection is an overall great series, I enjoyed all three books.
I also need to get around to reading Throne of Glass. Everyone is starting the last book and I have yet to read the first!

Great list, happy reading!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home