Thursday 10 July 2014

The Unthinkable Happened!

It Happened, It finally happened. At the worst time possible!

My kindle has broken!
*sob*
*sob*

I was planning on - Finally - Reading The Selection by Kiera Cass when it spluttuered, froze and died for good.
I had so many books on there to read this summer and it decides to die right before I go on holiday!

And the worst thing is, due to being a full time student that is learning to drive (£200 for 10 lessons!) I can't afford to replace it right away. Maybe I can have it as an early birthday present...

The funeral for my Kindle shall be held a week from saturday. Rest In Peace Kindle Touch.



(No funerals are actualy being held on account of my broken kindle.)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 13 July 2014 at 13:01 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you within warranty at all??? You should contact Amazon customer services anyways, they're known for giving discount when you need to rebuy, especially certain models they know have problems.

 
At 14 July 2014 at 00:32 , Blogger Unknown said...

I do not think I am in warranty, but thank you for the advice! I will give it a go!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home