Tuesday 16 September 2014

The Liebster Award



I Was Kindly Nominated For This Award By: Boats Against The Current
 
Here are the Rules

~ Link back to the person who nominated you
~ Post 11 facts about yourself.
~ Answer the 11 questions set by your nominator
~ Nominate 11 other bloggers with under 200 followers (you can’t nominate the person who nominated you)
~ Set 11 questions for your nominees to answer
~ Let your nominees know you’ve nominated them.

11 Facts About Me

1. I have pet snails
2. I am a huge TV/Film nut
3. I am only 5 foot tall
4. I have a massive family and we all live in the same town.
5. I am a University Student
6. I like alternative music and have a soft spot for Film Soundtracks and TV Theme tunes....
7. I aspire to be a librarian.
8. I want to get 4 tattoos: Yin Yang, Celtic Symbol for Strength, Birds/Feather and something to represent the elements; including spirit. But I am waiting until I am 21.
9. I actually love learning and have never hated school!
10. I am a ball of nerves half the time!

11 Questions from Boats Against The Current

Why did you start blogging?
I had been subscribed to about 5 blogs for about two years before I begun my blog, so I guess you can say they inspired me!

What is the first book you can remember reading?
I have always been a book nut so I guess if we are talking first smallish book I can't remember probably a book on dinosaurs or something space related, Disney or a biff, chip and Kipper. Or maybe it was the finger eater.... I loved that book. The first big book I read I remember though: It was harry potter and the philosophers stone - I was 6.

What’s currently foremost on your to-read list?
The Blood Of Olympus when it comes out! Riordan books are my favourite!

What is your favourite or least favourite book to movie adaptation?
Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief.... Evil movie....

What is your all-time favourite TV series?
NO BAD QUESTION NO NO NO.... YOU CAN'T ASK A MULTI-FANGIRL THIS!! TOO MANY... WAY TOO MANY! If we are going still running, current British TV only (Too complicated adding US TV in...) IT will be a tie between Sherlock and Doctor Who.

If you had to only read/watch one genre for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I would watch Fantasy and read Dystopian 

What is your favourite blog post that you have written so far?
My review for Allegiant as it was the longest and most in depth post I had written at the time!

Who is your favourite villain?
Great question! If we are going books I'm rather fond of Valentine from the Mortal Instruments series but TV Wise it has to be Moriarty!!

If you had a superpower, what would it be?
Shape-shifting! I could fly like a bird, swim like a shark, hide like a mouse etc etc... I could also make myself look older so I wouldn't be ID'ed all the time and maybe a bit taller :P

What are your book/movie pet hates? Eg. love at first sight, vampires, ridiculously  pretty heroines etc.
LOVE TRIANGLES.... HATE THEM!! and perfect protagonists! I like to see development and growth in my characters!

What is your favourite part of blogging?
Spilling all the thoughts that I have over a book without being judged or thought as weird, knowing there are so many other people out there who have the same problem!

I Nominate: (Not all new bloggers I don't think but I was struggling to make the 11 haha being a newish blogger myself I haven't met many other bloggers yet!)

~ Between Bookends
~ Videoclimber's Variations
~ Ireaditandwept
~ Books are my best friend
~ Alison can Read
~ Music Books and Tea 
~ Beauty and the Bookshelf
~ The Reading Date
~ Book Scents
~ The Page that books built
~ The Bookmark Addict

My 11 Questions to My Nominees...
1. If you could start a meme what would it be about?
2. Your 5 Favourite books growing up?
3. What would you do if you were thrown into a Zombie apocalypse?
4. What book character are you most in love with and why?
5. Your biggest dream?
6. The most geeky thing you have ever done?
7. What film are you most excited about?
8. Who is your favourite superhero?
9. What celebrity do you think is the Hottest?
10. Why did you become a blogger?
11. 5 people you would take to a desert island with you?

Make sure you all send me a link to your post in the comments!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 17 September 2014 at 09:30 , Anonymous Laura said...

Great answers! I think Harry Potter may have been the first proper book I read as well, and it's always good to meet a fellow Sherlock fan!

 
At 23 September 2014 at 06:47 , Blogger Unknown said...

Woop Woop! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home