Wednesday 28 January 2015

Top Ten Books I'd Love to Read If I had a Book Club

http://www.brokeandbookish.com/2014/04/top-ten-gateway-booksauthors-in-our.html
This is a weekly Meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish Where Fellow Book Bloggers Share Their Top Ten of The Given Subject.

Top Ten Books I'd Love to Read If I had a Book Club

It's always nice to be able to discuss a book with a group of likeminded people so I am spillting this post into two 1. books that I would love to re-read with a book club, becasue it is like reading it for the first time when you share the experience with someone else. 2. New books I would love to share the first read experience with my book club. 
 
Re-Read 

1. Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief - Percy Jackson and the Olympians #1Rick Riordan
2. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone - Harry Potter #1 J. K. Rowling
3. The Hobbit - J.R.R Tolkien
4. Wings - Wings #1Aprilynne Pike
5. Need - Need #1 - Carrie Jones

Read for the First Time

6. The 100 - The Hundred #1Kass Morgan
7. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them - Harry Potter - J.K. Rowling
8. Hidden - House of Night #10P.C. Cast
9. Earthbound - Earthbound #1Aprilynne Pike
10. The Way of the Warrior - Young Samurai #1Chris Bradford



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home