Tuesday 9 December 2014

Top Ten Tuesday

http://www.brokeandbookish.com/2014/04/top-ten-gateway-booksauthors-in-our.html
This is a weekly Meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish Where Fellow Book Bloggers Share The Top Ten of The Given Subject.

Top Ten I Missed & Todays!


Top 10 Of 02/12/14 and 09/12/14

 

December 2nd Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2015
This one is difficult as many of my favourite series ended in the past year.. So I will have to research. 
1. Magnus Chase - Rick Riordan
Yess!! Riordan is starting a new series! I'm so excited for this! There are already hundreds of speculations about this book. I think the one that says Magus is related to Annabeth Chase! Why does this book leave me waiting until October? Evil.....
2. Frostfire - Amanda Hocking

3. The Cage - Megan Shepherd
4. (Untitled) Salted #3 - Aaron Galvin
After that cliffhanger Aaron left me on, I just really need the sequel now please so I can find out what happens...?
5. Nobody's Goddess - Amy McNulty
6. Scripted - Maya Rock
7. Mindwalker - A.J Steiger
8. Freaks of Nature - Wendy Brotherlin
9. The Fire Sermon - Francesca Haig
10. The Leveller - Julia Durango

December 9 Top Ten New-To-Me Authors I Read In 2014
I'm glad it was only a Top Ten as out of the 60 odd books I read most of them were Authors I've loved for years!
1. Kiera Cass - The Selection
2. Stephen King - Under The Dome
3. Andy Coffey - Sacred Wind
4. Gemma Malley - The Killables
5. Julie Kagawa - The Iron King
6. Jane Austen - Pride and Prejudice
7. Shannon Hale - The Storybook of Legends
8. Christopher Paolini - Eragon
9. Amanda Hocking - Wake
10. Aimee Carter - The Goddess Test

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home