Wednesday 26 November 2014

Top Ten Tuesday Mash Up 2

http://www.brokeandbookish.com/2014/04/top-ten-gateway-booksauthors-in-our.html
This is a weekly Meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish Where Fellow Book Bloggers Share The Top Ten of The Given Subject.

Top Ten's That I Missed

Due to me starting University and Tuesdays being my busiest days I have missed a Lot of Top Ten Tuesdays. So here is my shortened

Top 3 Of All I Missed from 14/10/14 to 25/11/14

 

October 14: Ten Places Books Have Made Me Want To Visit (whether fictional or real)
1. Illea - The Selection (As a one or two of course)
2. Hogwarts - Harry Potter (Of course....I want to be a wizard!)
3. Camp Half Blood - Percy Jackson (So much adventure and fun!)

October 21: Top New Series I Want To Start (New..let's say within the last year or two)
1. Game Of Thrones - George R.R. Martin (I own one of them but have yet to start reading it...)
2. The Hunt - Andrew Fukuda (Looks so awesome! I need more dystopia in my life! I Own it but haven't started it yet...)
3. Warm Bodies - Isaac Marion (Just looks good...)

October 28: Top Ten Books/Movies To Read Or Watch To Get In The Halloween Spirit OR Top Ten Characters Who I Would Totally Want To Be For Halloween
1. Welcome to Camp Nightmare - Goosebumps - R. L. Stine (Scary! as a kid anyway...)
2. Under The Dome - Stephen King (Spooky and halloweeny)
3. The Enemy - Charlie Higson (Zombies anyone?)

November 4: Top Ten Books I Want To Reread (or if you don't reread...would reread in an ideal world)
1. Percy Jackson (BEST BOOKS EVER!)
2. Harry Potter (I think its time for the 6th run?)
3. H.I.V.E (Needs a second run before the next book (finally..) comes out)

November 11: Top Ten Characters You Wish Would Get Their OWN Book (minor or just maybe a semi main character you wish a book was from their POV)
1. Myrnin - Morganville Vampires (My favourite character in any book series, he needs his own book... Now please?)
2. Grover Underwood - Percy Jackson (He deserves his own story set in the world of the Satyrs, maybe covering his past protection jobs?)
3. Queen Amberly - The Selection (I want to know her story and how she ended up with someone like Clarkson. I think this is actually happening though, i the form of a novella! yay!) 

November 18: Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait To Get
1.  H.I.V.E #9 - Mark Walden It's meant to be happening but the title hasn't even been released yet so I bet it will be a long time coming. :'(
2. Strange Fate - Night World #10 - L.J.Smith I honestly can't see this happening for ages... there is a title and even a cover on goodreads but it has been over 10 years...
3. Hidden - House of Night #10 I just like this series so want to read the sequel

November 25:  Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR (sorry this is like a month early from when Winter OFFICIALLY starts but December is too busy with end of year stuff)  
1. Blood of Olympus - Rick Riordan
2. The One - Kiera Cass
3. Percy Jackson's Greek Gods - Rick Riordan
 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home