Tuesday 7 July 2015

Top Ten Hyped Books I've Never Read

http://www.brokeandbookish.com/2014/04/top-ten-gateway-booksauthors-in-our.html
This is a weekly Meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish Where Fellow Book Bloggers Share Their Top Ten of The Given Subject.

Top Ten Hyped Books I've Never Read


1. 1984 George Orwell
2. Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades #1) E. L. James
I don't think I will ever read this book even though it is the most Hyped book that I know of. It just doesn't seem like my type of read.
3. Eleanor & Park Rainbow Rowell
Shock Horror! I only found out who Rainbow was the other day but I have heard of this book before. I am now a big fan of her work so It probably will not be long until I do get round to reading one of the most Hyped books of her collection.
4. The Book Theif Markus Zusak
5. The Fault In Our Stars John Green
Ok, this is a kind of cheating entry as I have started reading it. But I havn't gone past three chapters yet as i got distracted by another book so I havn't technically 'read' it yet right? Anyway it is super hyped and I was told to read it by a few friends so I gave in although I am scared of how sad I have heard that it is.
6. If I Stay (If I Stay #1) Gayle Forman
7. Matched (Matched #1) Ally Condie 
8. The Perks of Being a Wallflower Stephen Chbosky
I do actually own this book now so it probably will not be long until I do read it.

9. Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices #1) Cassandra Clare
10. Shatter Me (Shatter Me #1) Tahereh Mafi

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 7 July 2015 at 07:26 , Blogger Kayla Beck said...

Wow, I am right there with you on over half of your list (#2, 3, 4, 6, 8, & 9)! And I wish I had never read Shatter Me. Have a great day! :-)

Kayla @ Bibliophilia, Please

 
At 7 July 2015 at 15:36 , Anonymous Bookworm Inkorporated said...

oh my goodness, 1984 is amazing! It's a bit hard to get through at points, but it is worth it. Happy reading!

 
At 13 July 2015 at 00:26 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by! I'll read your TTT and write my proper reply there :)

 
At 13 July 2015 at 00:34 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have been meaning to read it for ages haha. Why are some bits hard to read?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home